Udacity's mission is to democratize education. We're an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtual reality, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, Udacity is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development.
* Work with product teams on launching of new programs to launch accompanying email campaigns
* Develop and execute nurture and drip campaigns and triggered emails to drive enrollments in our programs
* Create and share weekly reports/dashboards on the efficacy of the email channel and track KPIs for each campaign
* Work with teams across the company to define and implement best practices when it comes to email marketing and marketing automation
* Build and execute test plans that can include language, subject lines, copy, message length, calls to action, etc.
* Develop processes to improve efficiency and support segmentation
* 1 to 2 years experience creating and managing email campaigns
* Experience with marketing automation
* Proven track record of executing campaigns with attention to detail and no errors
* Knowledge of HTML/CSS and how templates are loaded and coded into a marketing automation tool
* Comfortable working with small and cross functional teams and leading campaign strategy
* Meticulous, detail-oriented and capable of handling a high volume of work
* Expert knowledge of Google Analytics or similar web analytics tools to report success of campaigns
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.