Tygart Technology, Inc. is a premier professional services and software development organization providing a broad range of Information Technology (IT) services to public and commercial sector customers. Founded in 1992, Tygart's customer first mind set and agile development methodology have led to our continued success.
Tygart is currently seeking a SharePoint Developer with strong analytical skills to support a Department of Justice (DoJ) organization. The successful candidate will have experience developing and maintaining websites and workflows, and assist in the capture and realization of business requirements. This position requires that the candidate have a current Top Secret security clearance.
* Design and development of individual SharePoint sites, team collaboration, and content management.
* Lead the direction of all internal team sites and improve web presence
* Develop a collaboration portal within SharePoint
* Manage web sites, version control, meta-data driven databases, and user permissions
* Develop custom solutions in SharePoint Designer and out-of-the-box environments
* Create, edit, export, and maintain surveys, custom lists, wiki pages, document libraries, team sites and templates
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
* Five (5) years of work experience in application development or project management analysis
* Two years of experience in developing SharePoint solutions with SharePoint 2010
* Two years of experience developing working within SharePoint Designer
* Experience creating custom SharePoint style sheets and web parts
* Experience creating and modifying web pages within SharePoint applications
* Experience working with government or Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to help realize business requirements in developed solutions
* Prior experience as a business or technical project analyst is highly desired
* Must be able to well under pressure, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as excellent organizational skills.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.