Turbonomic’s Hybrid Cloud Management Platform enables heterogeneous environments to self-manage to assure the performance of any application in any cloud. Turbonomic’s patented decision engine dynamically analyzes application demand and allocates shared resources in real time to maintain a continuous state of application health.
You will be part of an Engineering team that is working on and solving today and tomorrow's problems in areas such as Cloud Computing, Virtualization, SDN, Containers, and the Software Defined Data Center. Your contributions will have an immediate positive impact on our current and future customers. Above all, our R&D department has several Ph.D staff where you’ll have direct access to some of the brightest minds in the industry every day in our highly collaborative office space.
We are looking for a software engineer to become a key member of the top notch Turbonomic engineering team. You will be responsible for developing the important parts of the Turbonomic product suite to manage complex virtualized infrastructure based on unique and innovative technology.
* Thorough understanding of object oriented and model driven architecture.
* Strong Java development and debugging skills.
* Experience with developing complex multi-threaded applications.
* Self-directed, eager to learn with a desire to work in a fast paced development environment.
* Knowledge of virtualization management is a plus.
* BS or MS in computer science or related fields
* 5+ years experience in software development
* Prior work experience with Java development.
* Prior software modeling experience.
* Prior experience in architecture/design of components
* Prior experience in web based applications.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.