Turbonomic’s Hybrid Cloud Management Platform enables heterogeneous environments to self-manage to assure the performance of any application in any cloud. Turbonomic’s patented decision engine dynamically analyzes application demand and allocates shared resources in real time to maintain a continuous state of application health.
As the Programs Manager, you will be goaled on building our new process and platform that supports our team’s efforts to recruit new cloud partners and alliances. Proactively schedule meetings with the applicable sales teams for segment focus; articulate the partner’s Go-to-Market strategy, sales goals and work to create strong relationships with each party. Handle the inbound communications coming from partner support alias. Usually requires escalation to onboard a partner, register a deal and/or pay a partner. In addition, tracking the marketing funding that is available, ensuring that we are gaining the best marketing ROI possible.
* Support our finance team, channels and alliances team with building future Partner Programs, Profitability Programs, modeling of margins, MDF, Deal Reg, etc..
* Driving the execution of the Partner Executive Board community, supported by Marketing
* Owns creating the Rules of Engagement for Strategic Partners (Channel and Alliances)
* Responsible for Partner Capacity Planning, moving from traditional partners that are SI’s focused on Datacenter optimization vs focused on Enterprise Journey to the Cloud
* Mapping the Optimized Partner Plan, the SureStep approach from Basic to Optimized State
* Supports the SE Team and Field Readiness Team with building new Partner Readiness Program
* Rebranding our GSP programs, reboot our 360 Partner Program and Web Content. Work with outside firms (imPartner and Canalys)
* Support our Operations Leader with running our ROB, deal reg, pipe approval process, QBR structure with top Elite partners.
* Proven program management experience with 1-2 years in channel sales
* Self-directed, strong business acumen and analytical skills
* Understanding of cloud and enterprise sales and solutions
* Strategic Thinking Development, Teamwork, Organizational Agility, Problem Solving
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.