TTI's principal areas of business are power tools, outdoor power equipment, floor care appliances, solar powered lighting and electronic measuring products. The industry giant is headquartered in Hong Kong, maintains a customer servicing network in North America, Europe and Australia.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. Their designs are required for a vast variety of projects. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of the TTI Floor Care Brands across multiple channels. He/she must be able to receive and follow creative direction from concept to print. Prioritization and competent note taking is a must while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Maintain brand standards including images, messages, style, logo usage and other graphic elements
* Conceptualize ideas and execute clean and compelling designs for a wide range of marketing communications materials
* Manage multiple projects from concept to final output. Ensure quality of final deliverables by participating in the review process; ensure all design solutions meet quality output
* Illustrate concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size, style and related aesthetic concepts
* Obtain approval of concept by submitting rough layout
* Prepare final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art
* Apply creative thinking, research and problem solving to translate creative briefs into communications solutions through design. Produce compelling ideas and creative thinking to brainstorming meetings
* Ensure that design solutions meet brand standards and requirements (style, structure, tone, etc.) and that verbal and visual expressions work hand in hand
* Other Duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree in Visual Communication Design/Graphic/Adv. Design or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
* 2 - 5 years of experience as a graphic designer or related field
* Strong project management and problem solving skills
* Ability to efficiently handle multiple projects and deadlines
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and other design related software
* Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Knowledge of HTML / Web Design Software a plus
* Desire to learn, understand and apply new technologies
* No Travel required
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.