At TriZetto, we know that a company is nothing without its associates. That’s why we strive to attract and keep the best in the business. To do that, we’ve created a culture that values, rewards, and nurtures the people who make TriZetto run. We offer our associates a number of opportunities to further develop their career, including Associate Professional Development, Leadership Development Program, and TriZetto Academy.
Enabling TriZetto to maintain system stability, performance and availability to internal and external clients. Administering, troubleshooting, problem solving, analyzing and configuring infrastructure based systems.
* Reviewing and analyzing common system issues and proposing possible solutions to leadership.
* Proactively identifying problems, probing all resources to resolve issues, and taking initiative and responsibility for resolution of complex problems requiring analytical skills.
* Leading implementation and documentation of new and existing technologies.
* Mentoring other associates on new technologies and processes, while maintaining up to date written documentation for process and procedures for the department.
* Communicating all known issues, updates, and impacts to internal and external customers in an effective, timely and efficient manner.
* Following defined processes for incidents, problem and change management to implement approved change and or fixes to the environment.
* Bachelor's degree in Systems Administration, Technology or a related discipline. An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of a degree.
* Minimum of five years' related experience administering computer systems. Experience working in a VMware environment and healthcare industry preferred.
* General knowledge of enterprise technology including storage, networks, and server operating systems.
* General understanding of application level stack concepts and technologies (e.g., SNMP,WMI, performance management, fault management, DNS, LDAP and Group policy management).
* Understanding and experience with VDIs.
* Scripting with Powershell preferred.
* Microsoft, VMware or Cisco certifications preferred.
* Limited travel.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.