At TriZetto, we know that a company is nothing without its associates. That’s why we strive to attract and keep the best in the business. To do that, we’ve created a culture that values, rewards, and nurtures the people who make TriZetto run. We offer our associates a number of opportunities to further develop their career, including Associate Professional Development, Leadership Development Program, and TriZetto Academy.
Manager Product Marketing: Supporting the appropriate positioning strategy for solutions and executing marketing plans and processes. Collaborating with key stakeholders to support value propositions and translating into market messaging to enhance TriZetto solutions in the insurance payer market. Tracking and reporting on all marketing programs. No direct reports.
- Participating in strategic planning for the entire Solution's team.
- Developing and managing end-to-end solution marketing for payer' solutions, which include both software products and consulting and outsourced services.
- Acting as a solution liaison and working in conjunction with segment marketing leads to develop and manage execution of comprehensive market segment plans.
- Working with operational leads to direct and manage day-to-day operational activities related to campaign reporting and requirements definitions.
- Defining TriZetto's event strategy for specific solutions in conjunction with the rest of the marketing plan. Identifying and managing department-level budgets and ensuring events are optimized to achieve goals.
- Supporting new solution offers development and packaging. Must understand key personas in the insurance payer market.
- Bachelor's degree in a marketing or communications related discipline. Master's degree preferred. An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of five years' related experience in marketing in a BtoB capacity. Experience in enterprise software and/or healthcare preferred.
- Strong negotiation, problem management and relationship management skills.
- Strong project management and copy-writing skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Limited travel.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.