TRIOSE, Inc. is a nationwide logistics management firm specializing in managed solutions for the healthcare industry. We built our business on making a difference in healthcare, and we strive to achieve that goal every day by efficiently managing the movement of freight in and out of hospitals; lowering your supply chain costs; and driving change for better healthcare in our communities.
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to both the Vice Presidents of TRIOSE. Performs duties such as managing executives’ calendars, scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements, coordinating meetings and conferences, and works on any and all special projects as assigned. Additionally, this position will function as a receptionist for the TRIOSE headquarters. This position is also responsible for non-routine correspondence with business partners and clients, handles highly sensitive information, and works with all levels of TRIOSE. This position has no supervisory responsibilities, but does require willingness to work a flexible schedule and local travel.
* Completing a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Executives including: managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing confidential correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings
* Participating as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings
* Editing and completing first drafts for written communications to external stake holders
* Assisting in coordinating the Executives’ outreach activities
* Greeting and directing visitors to the company
* Coordinating the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
* Additional duties as assigned
**We need you to have these skills and abilities:**
* Ability to think critically and analyze complex situations
* Ability to effectively communicate in English; both in writing and verbally
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to plan, organize and prioritize projects, tasks and daily work
**You also need these qualifications:**
* Must have a high level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
* Must maintain the confidentiality of all information and conversations involved with or in access to the TRIOSE executive team
* Must demonstrate discretion, integrity, patience, management of anger and stress, and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures
* Must follow applicable company policies and procedures
* Must maintain positive working relationships with all employees, management, clients, outsiders and staff
* Ability to work evenings and weekends as required
* Requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and local travel
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.