TransPerfect is a privately held language services provider. The company offers services in over 100 languages to multinationals worldwide. TransPerfect is headquartered in New York and has regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will ensure that the company meets its financial obligations to vendors in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner. You will ensure that payments are made legally, accurately and within company guidelines, ensuring least cost competitive pricing. You will also oversee compliance with all federal, state and local regulatory agencies.
* Ensure timely and accurate processing of invoices
* Interact with vendors and various departments
* Receive and review purchase orders, check requests, and/or other related documentation for completeness and compliance with financial policies, procedures, and contractual requirements
* Monitor daily reports related to AP and handling open items
* Exercise sound judgment regarding situations that may need supervisor/management involvement
* Other special projects as needed
As an AP Specialist you are a:
* Creative thinker – You are curious and unafraid to ask questions
* Hard worker – You are industrious and diligent in everything you do
* Innovator – You are willing to initiate changes and introduce new ideas
Your experience includes:
* Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
* Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
* Great attention to detail
* Strong sense of urgency
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Great Plains experience preferred but not required
* 1 – 2 years of work experience in an accounting department or computer orientated environment
Apply to TransPerfect (Accounts Payable Specialist)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.