TM Floyd & Company (TMF) is an Information Technology consulting group dedicated to providing innovative and cost-effective IT solutions.
Terry M. Floyd, Managing Partner and Founder, started TMF in 1976 to help organizations develop and manage their business technologies.
TM Floyd & Company is hiring a Mainframe Programmer with strong JCL skills to work from our service center in Columbia, SC. The Mainframe Programmer will have responsibility for, but not limited to, the following:
* Analyzing, coding, testing, and supporting application software
* Understanding complex systems and system architecture
* Creating technical designs
* Providing test and production support
* Creating test cases and test plans
* Designing, developing, and testing specialized application software tools, including automated balancing controls, SLA reporting, and self-service testing tools, to enable remote access and operation
* Experience in mainframe z/OS, COBOL, CICS, VSAM, DB2, SQL, SPUFI, MQ, and TSO/ISPF
* ITS and healthcare experience preferred
* Multi-platform project experience preferred
Apply to TM Floyd & Company (Mainframe Programmer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.