TiVo Inc.(NASDAQ: TIVO) is the leader in the advanced television entertainment. Since its inception in 1999, TiVo has distrupted the television entertainment industry with innovative solutions that navigate the "content chaos" challenge of the market.
This person will work closely with senior management to define the roadmap and execution steps for Conversational discovery. Responsibilities include developing product definition, competitive and market analysis for the products.
* Drive the integration of natural language understanding technologies into our discovery platform, across multiple languages and dialects
* Work with customers to help understand their needs across the marketplace.
* Work cross-functionally with product marketing, legal, engineering, marketing, and business development in developing, launching and supporting product programs.
* Be a product evangelist at trade shows and conferences.
* A technical background, with conversation or natural language understanding / processing (NLU/NLP) experience
* At least 5 years experience with material time in product management specifically in a B2B environment utilizing technically advanced concepts.
* Ability to identify, and then drive, data driven decisions and improvements from product usage and feedback
* In-depth media market, industry and competitive analysis and positioning knowledge.
* Demonstrated prior success in managing a complex product and service combination, in an agile environment.
* Comfortable both driving details and representing TiVo in meetings with senior external executives.
* Strong team orientation and a track record of working collaboratively with internal and external team members in a fast-paced environment.
* Bachelor’s degree required (strong preference for technical undergraduate degree). Master’s degree (in pertinent technical field) preferred.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.