Direct Sales Representative
Job Posting Details
About Time Warner Cable
Time Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE: TWC) is among the largest providers of video, high-speed data and voice services in the United States, connecting 16 million customers to entertainment, information and each other. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers data, video and voice services to businesses of all sizes, cell tower back-haul services to wireless carriers and enterprise-class, cloud-enabled hosting, managed applications and services.
Charter Spectrum (formerly Time Warner Cable) is currently seeking Direct Sales Representative for our Sales Department. You will promote Spectrum products and services including, but not limited to, Digital Video, High Speed Internet, Home Security and Digital Phone. This position allows unlimited earning potential based on sales performance. (i.e., the more you sell the more you make)!
* Conduct quality face to face in-home sales presentations to new Spectrum customers.
* Identify customer needs, wants, and desires in conversation and match with company products and diplomatically handle interactions with potential customers.
* Reconcile daily sales orders with cash taken in and keep documentation of sales orders.
* Attend sales meetings in person and training sessions as directed by management.
* Achieve established sales goals and quotas.
* Work independently to promote the sales of Spectrum residential products and services.
* A minimum of one year of proven sales experience; or 2 years of college; or equivalent combination of sales experience and college education preferred.
* Stable work history.
* Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation/vehicle where applicable and automobile insurance as required by Charter.
* Maintain proper appearance/attitude at all times to represent Spectrum in the community.
* Must have basic mathematical and computer skills.
* Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions, walk for extensive periods of time, and lift up to 50 pounds.
* Must be able to work evening and weekend requirements.
* Proficient time management skills and ability to prioritize.
* Must demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
The above list of duties and responsibilities is intended to describe the overall nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. The list is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or skills that may be required of individuals in this position. The Direct Sales Representative is an exempt level employee. Therefore, may require additional hours to meet the expectations of the department. Applicants considered for employment must undergo a thorough background review and drug screening.
Compensation and Working Conditions
Additional Notes on Compensation
Base salary plus an aggressive commission structure, Average 1st year income $45k-$65k potential, top performers earning over $90k, Aggressive 401(k) with a company match and pension plan, Competitive medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug