Tiffany & Co. operates jewelry and specialty retail stores and manufactures products through its subsidiary corporations. Its principal subsidiary is Tiffany and Company.
- The Tiffany & Co. Branch Security Officer maintains a secure environment for customers and employees at all times. This role is a robust position with many daily duties that include protecting company assets and assisting with operations controls. He or she also serves as the first point of contact and ambassador for Tiffany customers as they enter the store and the last person they see as they leave. This role is therefore critical in ensuring a positive Tiffany experience from beginning to end for each customer.
- Security Post:Ensure the security posts at local store are manned at the front customer entrance during all customer hours. Maintain an attentive physical presence while on the selling floor and not engage in distracting activities, while serving as a visual deterrent to shoplifting, robbery and dishonest employee activity.
- Physical Security of Branch : Maintain access standards, and conducting trash inspections. The Branch Security Officer will also be responsible for conducting daily systems tests as directed by Branch Management. Will also conduct bag checks as directed by Branch Management
- Tiffany Experience: Enhance the customer’s experience at Tiffany by acknowledging customers as they enter and leave the store. Provide each customer with a consistent, appropriate and gracious greeting.
- Personal Leadership: Support all branch initiatives to help enhance the customer's Tiffany Experience.
Lead staff by raising awareness of security controls and procedures. Complete operations functions as needed.
Multitask as needed to ensure that all daily, weekly and monthly responsibilities are completed while maintaining a positive and high-energy work ethic.
- High School Diploma
- State security guard license
- Ability to communicate with customers and employees both verbally and written.
- Highest level of integrity
- Basic Computer skills
- Retail store hours necessary, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- Experience in a retail/security environment
- 1 year prior experience in a security related position
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.