We are built to help brands engage along the entire consumer journey.
You're a thinker and a doer. You're a detail-oriented design fiend who would never perfect a project enough if it wasn't for the deadline. You make art that dazzles with strategy that sells. You look, you learn, you envy, and you become better. You keep your antennas up for all art and culture. You wear many hats, you wear many shoes, and you paint with many brushes. You're a juggler. A go-getter. And you can take a punch, but you won't be knocked out.
* Handling all art direction duties within a group, from ads to POS to packaging to presentation visuals
* Understanding input from creative directors and clients, and effectively applying feedback to creative executions.
* Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of cultural, design, and business trends
* Building effective relationships with teammates and clients
* Maintaining a flexible work schedule, as weekend and extended workdays are sometimes necessary
* Demonstrating knowledge of the marketplace our clients operate in, strategy, and the competitive landscape
* Bachelor’s degree in a directly related field (advertising, graphic design, visual arts, etc.)
* 1-4 years of agency experience as a graphic designer or art director
* Experience in promotions and shopper marketing preferred
* Strong problem-solving, communications, and relationship-building skills
* Self-motivation and ability to creatively and strategically solve multiple problems at once, under quick deadlines
* Ability to brainstorm in large groups and develop big promotional ideas from beginning to end
* Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign CS5 or above
* Knowledge of PowerPoint and Keynote a plus
* Solid portfolio, available online
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.