Terminix is the leading provider of termite and pest control services in the United States. Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn.
Prospects for new customers via phone, interactively and in-person within relevant industries to present and close on commercial pest control services and products. Creates new business at the local and regional levels, and follows up with customers after the sale to ensure satisfaction, increase existing business and obtain referrals. Collaborates with internal departments to deliver solutions and provide quality service to new and existing customers.
* Prospects for new customers via phone interactively through tip groups, networking, cross-selling and referrals, and by canvassing for large potential customers in industries such as food grade, food processing, distribution/logistics, healthcare, manufacturing, and companies with multiple physical locations.
* Presents commercial pest control services and products to potential customers through in-person presentations and electronic communications.
* Creates new business at the local and regional and national levels through creative calls, leads, prospecting, networking, cross-selling and referrals.
* Follows up with customers after the sale to ensure satisfaction of service and products and to obtain referrals for new business.
* Collaborates with the National Accounts department to deliver solutions to multi-unit locations assigned as contract leads.
* Works with Branch Managers, Sales Managers, Service Managers, Region Managers and service professionals to ensure quality service delivery to new and existing customers; assists in resolving customer issues.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Two or more years experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales; proven sales history with increasing sales amounts year after year
**Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities**
• Demonstrated knowledge of selling techniques (prospecting, overcoming objections, presentation skills, gaining commitment, negotiation)
• Skill in taking independent action and being a self-starter
• Skill in written and verbal communication
• Ability to build customer relationships and provide appropriate levels of customer service
• Business acumen and the ability to calculate numbers and amounts
• Skill with Microsoft Office software applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Skill in adapting to new company software and using the internet to research target industries and specific businesses
• Ability to travel locally on an extensive basis
Apply to Terminix (Business Development Representative / B2B Sales / Outside Sales)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.