We are a Series-C funded Hybrid cloud deployment and management platform built on cutting edge OpenStack and Container environments. We have quickly become the leader in the space with 3 amazing products that help startups and enterprise companies scale with both deployment and management services unparalleled by our competitors. Our clients are given the flexibility of data security while yielding all the advantages of AWS.
We are looking for several backend engineers from mid to senior level who have great experience with Python, Distributed Systems/ Micro Services, Linux Systems Fundamentals, and has algorithm design and analysis experience. This person will be joining a team of highly innovative engineers who are creating cutting edge technology and becoming experts in Kubernetes and OpenStack technology.
Building the next generation of hybrid cloud deployment and management platforms
Design, build and maintain APIs, services and systems that are used by our customers as well as internal teams
Working with small, close-knit teams in a high-growth, high-expectations environment
**Things you need to have:**
* BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
* 3+ years of client side enterprise application development experience
* Strong experience with Python and/or Node.js
* Experience in distributed systems/ microservices
* Fundamental knowledge of Linux Systems
* Experience designing and analyzing algorithms
* Agile software development life cycles;
**If would be great if you had:**
* Strong Industry Experience
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.