Founded in 2007, Tanium invented a fundamentally new approach to security and systems management. Recognized as the "Usain Bolt of cybersecurity," it's no surprise the world’s largest enterprises and government organizations rely on Tanium to secure, control, and manage the hundreds of thousands of endpoints that comprise their networks effectively; and at unprecedented speed, no matter the size.
Tanium is seeking a product marketing manager to create compelling marketing content to drive demand generation and sales pipeline. Success will be about more than hard work; you must have a talent for grasping technology deeply and the ability to translate technical benefits to product or solution messaging. Our ideal candidate will be creative, analytical, and extremely well organized, with a high-level of attention to detail.
* Leverage strong content creation background to develop sales tools, including videos, whitepapers, datasheets and campaigns
* Educate the sales team through delivering engaging sales training and enablement
* Collaborate across the marketing team and partner with subject-matter experts to generate marketing content that feeds demand generation initiatives
* Conduct market research, including buyer interviews, to inform marketing content
* Interview customers to create case-study content
* Travel as needed - roughly 25%
* BA or BS in Marketing, PR, Communication, Business Administration or equivalent experience required
* MA preferred
* 3 yrs+ of experience in product marketing or outbound product management required
* Experience at a business-to-business enterprise software company required
* Experience understanding technology at a deep level and ability translate to business needs concisely required
* Very strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills required
* Experience developing presentations to customers, sales teams, and partners preferred
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.