Founded in 2007, Tanium invented a fundamentally new approach to security and systems management. Recognized as the "Usain Bolt of cybersecurity," it's no surprise the world’s largest enterprises and government organizations rely on Tanium to secure, control, and manage the hundreds of thousands of endpoints that comprise their networks effectively; and at unprecedented speed, no matter the size.
Tanium is looking for field marketers to drive awareness and create demand with senior CxO decision makers in Global Fortune2000 accounts. You will partner closely with our field sales teams to deliver and accelerate pipeline to support sales in exceeding their objectives and revenue goals.
* Plan and execute regional field marketing programs at all stages of the funnel, industry tradeshows and events, local seminars and events, webinars and email campaigns
* Build thought leadership and awareness campaigns to educate the market on the company's POV, tied to key industry trends
* Leverage corporate and product messaging and content, and tailor as appropriate. You must be able to create content and understand the key initiatives and value proposition/messages that will resonate with our target buyer
* Build a community of customers to help evangelize the value of Tanium, including customer case study development, customer events, and advisory boards
* Provide closed-loop reporting to measure the effectiveness of field marketing programs and identify areas for optimization. This role requires transparent and frequent communication on marketing effectiveness with both the marketing, sales and company leadership teams
* Collaborate closely with the other field marketing managers on best practices to leverage across regions
* BA/BS or equivalent industry experience required
* MA preferred
* 7 years of relevant experience required
* Proven capability with Salesforce.com/marketing automation platforms required
* Sustained record demonstrating initiative and motivation
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Demonstrated dependability, team player, positive attitude and good attendance
* Person of high ethics, integrity, honesty and patience
* Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
* Data driven with analytical outlook on role
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.