TalentPro Consulting is a full service Technical recruiting firm that connects top-notch technical personnel with employers around the United States.
* Must be able to read engineering documentation and inspect to drawings and parts lists, inspection plans, and supplemental instructions
* Minimum 10 years experience in Quality Assurance or relevant experience in Electrical or Mechanical field of work in performance of technical job function
* Willingness to work 2nd shift activities is required.
* Able to use Microsoft applications and ability to learn new computer programs/applications easily.
* Above average technical writing skills is mandatory.
* Associates (2 year) degree in engineering discipline or non-technical 4 year degree from accredited institute
* Knowledge in Mechanical, Electrical, or Radio Frequency (RF) Engineering is a plus.
* Working knowledge of TipQA and/or Costpoint database applications
* Knowledge in how to read schematics and wirelists is a plus
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.