TalentHub Worldwide is the dream child of its co-founders, Pat Christopher and Diane Porembski. Working together in the staffing industry for over twenty years, they have blended together all of the best ingredients from their past experience and industry knowledge with the most innovative technologies available today.
Large Residential Real Estate firm is seeking a talented Research Associate for an immediate temp to perm position
* The position will be responsible for maintaining the accuracy of data in our listing system. Responsibilities include:
* Verifying the current status of listings, using a variety of methods including calling the listing broker.
* Checking the geography of listings.
* Updating building information on amenities and policies.
* Correcting invalid addresses and duplicate listings.
* Bachelor's degree, business major preferred.
* Strong computer skills, especially in Excel.
* Prior experience in research a plus.
Apply to TalentHub WorldWide, Inc. (Research Associate)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.