As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to more than 63 million customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS.
Performs a variety of moderately complex administrative functions and clerical duties to support a Manager/Director or a group. Typically supports a Director or Sr Director while also helping support administrative needs of larger team/department. May handle confidential information.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
* Coordinate and manage schedules, arrange appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls, events, time off, etc.
* Using an array of business software applications (e.g. word processing, presentation and spreadsheets), prepare presentations, departmental reports and organizational charts. Research, compile and proof word processing assignments.
* Prioritize, plan and organize multiple projects simultaneously, prepare and monitor invoices and expense reports. May assist with compiling and developing annual budget.
* Provide information to callers, coordinate messages, file maintenance, manage department office supplies and mail, attend meetings and keep notes on meeting content.
* Maintain full understanding and knowledge of office practices and act as resource for business unit’s policies and procedures. May file help desk tickets to update/correct permissions.
* 5+ years of experience providing administrative support.
* Advanced knowledge and skills of administrative work and processes.
* Balance/maintaining large budgets
* Advanced organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
* Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office.
* May assist less experienced peers
Apply to T-Mobile (Senior Assistant, Administrative)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.