Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics’ broad portfolio of touch, display, and biometrics products is built on the company’s rich R&D, extensive IP and dependable supply chain capabilities.
* Responsible for international aspects of worldwide tax provision.
* Review foreign tax compliance including local tax returns, tax payments, and foreign tax account reconciliations.
* Work with external consultant in preparing the international part of U.S. consolidated tax return, including preparation of workpapers for E&P, Subpart F inclusion, information gathering for Form 5471s, Form 8858s and Form 1042s, related party transactions, and CBC reporting.
* Advise business units on international tax and transfer pricing matters in support of global tax structure.
* Assist with local country statutory and tax audits.
* Responsible for the quarterly intercompany allocation process and related transfer pricing booking.
* Assist with the preparation of annual transfer pricing documentation reports.
* Support M&A and post-acquisition integration projects
* Participate in other special projects as needed.
**Required Job Skills:**
* Experience in international tax compliance, and transfer pricing.
* Must be well organized, hands-on and detail-oriented with strong analytical and computer skill.
* Strong research skills.
* Ability to work independently with minimum supervision as well as in a team environment.
**Years of Direct Experience Required:**
6-8 year’s experience with combined Big 4 and industry experience
BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or Economics; CPA/MST strongly preferred