Synagro Technologies, Inc. provides waste capture and conversion services to municipal and industrial water and wastewater facilities in the United States. The company provides a system of solutions for civic and commercial organizations that recycles industrial and municipal waste, as well as organic by-products into environmentally sustainable resources.
Responsible for inspecting, maintenance and control process of dewatering equipment. Adhere to all applicable regulations to provide safe, reliable and cost effective operation of dewatering equipment to meet processing (contract), permit and other applicable requirements. Processing of material in a safe, effective timely manner in compliance with all SOP’s, company, federal, state and local regulations/policies.
* Safely operate all equipment as necessary, including but not limited to Terragator, front-end loader, excavator, dredge, centrifuge, road tractor, spreader box and pickup truck.
* Operate in confined spaces, including digester, storage tanks and holding tanks.
* Monitor and control dewatering operations in accordance with company policies and standard operating procedures.
* Maintain equipment daily to include all greasing, tightening, and changing of filters, etc., as per maintenance schedule of equipment.
* Initiate emergency procedures, when conditions warrant, to ensure personnel safety and to prevent damage to plant and equipment.
* Perform daily inspection and required preventative maintenance on equipment. Including entrance into confined space areas for general cleaning and inspections. Document and report any malfunctions or unsafe conditions.
* Work in shop to perform maintenance on in-plant equipment including mounting and dismounting tandem truck tires when rained out in the field.
* Ensure all paperwork is accurate, completed and submitted on time.
* Responsible for securing tarp and/or hard tops after loading, and washing any spillage off the trailer. Also, responsible for securing tailgate latches to ensure a watertight seal.
* Traveling to various job sites may require overnight stay.
* Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
* Experience in making minor repairs and adjustments to operating equipment.
* 2-3 years working experience in operation of heavy equipment IE: loader, backhoe
* Minimum of 2 years experience.
* Valid state issued Drivers License
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.