Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Spearheads the selling of Stryker Instruments Surgical products in accordance with budgeted objectives and to obtain maximum profitability and volume in relation to preset standards.
* Promotes and sells Stryker Surgical products
* Educates and informs doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of Stryker products
* Directs product evaluations in OR and office settings
* May assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or clinical meetings
* Keeps Regional Manager informed of territory progress on a regular basis
* Solves product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion
* May assist in the training and development of sales personnel
* Managing and maintaining a sample inventory of products
* Must understand and adhere to all OR and pertinent OSHA guidelines when conducting a product evaluation
* Must exhibit a base understanding of computers for best utilization of Stryker SIS program
* Must adhere rigidly to all GMP policies and procedures as stipulated by the FDA
* Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects
* Must be able to communicate with large groups of people
* Must be able to communicate telephonically
* Must be able to use common office equipment (e.g. fax, modem, calculator, PC, etc.)
* Up to 20% overnight travel annually
* Must be able to drive an automobile
* Must be able to routinely negotiate price and terms of transactions between Stryker and its customers
* Must be able to readily solve customer complaints
* Must have fundamental command of all products and be able to disseminate this knowledge to the customer
* Must be able to analyze territory market potential prioritize call patterns accordingly
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent analytical skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* 5+ years in an outside sales position (medical related fields or b2b sales preferred) or Bachelors Degree from an Accredited University with at least 2+ years of outside sales experience preferred.
* Field sales training
* In-house product training program
* Computer training
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.