Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Works directly with a Sales Representative to help aid with the planning, directing and coordination of the selling, marketing and promotion of Stryker products to physicians. Must perform in accordance with budgeted objectives and obtain maximum profitability and volume in relation to pre-set standards.
* Assists Sales Representatives in the marketing, promotion and sales of Stryker products.
* Educates and informs doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of Stryker products, product functionality and updates, changes to product portfolio, and educational programs.
* Following extensive product training, the employee must be able to tailor Stryker’s promotional message based upon knowledge of the customer, advise on appropriate product selection, answer customer questions about product functionality and distinguish Stryker products from those of Stryker’s competitors.
* Directs product evaluations in OR and office settings.
* May assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or clinical meetings.
* Keeps regional manager informed of territory progress on a regular basis.
* Solves product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion.
* Managing and maintaining a sample inventory of products.
* Must understand and adhere to all OR and pertinent OSHA guidelines when conducting a product evaluation.
* Must exhibit a base understanding of computers for best utilization of Stryker SIS program.
* Must adhere rigidly to all GMP policies and procedures as stipulated by the FDA.
* 0-2 years in an outside sales position (medical related fields is preferable).
* B.A. or B.S. degree required.
* Field sales training--In field training.
* Successful completion of in-house product training program.
* Computer training.
* Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
* Must be able to communicate with large groups of people.
* Must be able to communicate telephonically.
* Must be able to use common office equipment (e.g. fax, modem, calculator, PC,etc.).
* Up to 20% overnight travel annually.
* Must be able to drive an automobile.
* Must be able to routinely negotiate price and terms of transactions betweenStryker and its customers.
* Must be able to readily solve customer complaints and questions.
* Must have command of all products, including functionality, features, and factors that differentiate Stryker products from its competitors’ products, and be able to disseminate this knowledge to the customer.
* Must be able to analyze territory market potential prioritize call patterns accordingly.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Excellent analytical skills.
* Excellent organizational skills.
Apply to Stryker (Sports Medicine Associate Sales Representative)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.