Stephen James Associates is a recruiting firm that specializes in the placement of staff through managerial level talent in the areas of accounting and finance.
Stephen James Associates has recently partnered with a growing organziation in Overland Park seeking a qualified Accounts Payable Specialst. Please see details below, and apply if qualification are met. We look forward to working working with you!
* Ensure invoices are matched and entered timely and accurately with proper support including: purchase order, receiving and/or approval
* Enter 250+ invoices per week
* Code invoices with appropriate GL account
* Batch invoices, research and provide documentation to support check runs and wires, file documents
* Process and support intercompany invoice entry, settlement and reconciliations
* Research and resolve vendor correspondence and invoice/payment issues
* Perform month-end duties including compiling invoices for multiple-site accruals
* Review & reconcile past-due outstanding receipts
* Maintain filing system that supports multi-user record access
* Volume: Process approximately 250-300 invoices per week
* 1-5 years' experience processing Accounts Payable
* Previous experience using Microsoft Excel
* ImageNow experience helpful
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.