We deliver superlative, hands-on and practical corporate and investment banking education that you can use immediately in your job, or that next great job you are looking to start. We focus on making complex subjects readily understandable and usable. If you want to take a great leap forward in your finance career, we are here to make that happen. Our instructors are practitioners who have worked in the field of finance. They relate the subjects covered to real work situations you will encounter
As an Account Development Representative, you will work closely with Senior Account Executives to identify opportunities within the Fortune 1000.
You will work from our office in Sector 127 Noida at hours consistent your Senior Account Development Representative, either:
• In North America (IST: 6:30 pm to 3:30 am), or
• In or Europe (IST: 2:30 pm to 11:30 pm).
Your role involves:
1. Increases our revenue through outbound activities including but not limited to calling, emailing, using LinkedIn (Inmail) and direct mail
2. Managing email campaigns (with our designers) in calls to action to engage our clients, including:
a. Live online courses: https://www.starweaver.com/live
b. Free course Fridays: https://www.starweaver.com/free-fridays
c. TechBytes: https://www.starweaver.com/techbytes
d. And many other calls to action
3. Understanding and conveying to prospects our mission, value proposition, and product
4. Becoming a brand ambassador by loving our mission, product and story
5. Experimenting with new and creative prospecting strategies
6. Improving your sales skills continually to attain quota and grow as a sales professional
A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred.
Experience with 6+ months of lead qualification, business development or similar skills
Self-motivated personality and ambitions to achieve
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Outstanding organizational and time-management skills