The most complete social media management system for the enterprise. We help the world’s largest brands do marketing, advertising, care, sales, research, and commerce on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and 21 other channels globally – all on one integrated platform.
Sprinklr is looking for a pre-sales Solutions Consultant who will partner with Sales on our enterprise and mid-market accounts. Solutions Consultants are instrumental in the sales cycle, bringing their technical and industry expertise to create compelling solutions for customers.
As a Solutions Consultant you will partner with Sales to uncover a customer’s current and future states and their goals in order to best position Sprinklr’s solutions. You are a strong communicator who can develop compelling presentations that illustrate Sprinklr’s business value to customers at all levels. You understand how Sprinklr can fit into a customer’s technology stack and the common use cases we can support across systems.
* Acts as a key member of account teams with sales and other internal stakeholders for our enterprise and mid-market customers
* Attends client meetings to conduct in depth discovery on the customer’s current and future states and positive business outcomes
* Creates compelling presentations and collateral that demonstrate our solutions and the value proposition they provide against a customer’s required capabilities
* Delivers presentations both virtually and in person
* Works with customers to educate them on the business value Sprinklr can provide
* Assists Sales in the response to RFXs
* Keeps up with an aggressive training schedule and maintain up to date Sprinklr product certifications
* 1-2 years of presales experience at a SaaS company or 5+ years of experience working at a brand or agency
* Experience in marketing, advertising, customer care, business intelligence or commerce spaces
* Methodical and meticulous approach to preparation and execution
* Expertise in the Technology, Gaming or Healthcare industries preferred
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.