The most complete social media management system for the enterprise. We help the world’s largest brands do marketing, advertising, care, sales, research, and commerce on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and 21 other channels globally – all on one integrated platform.
This Sprinklrite will be integral to the development of the Finance Department. As a part of the corporate finance team, s/he will become a bridge between multiple functional departments, creating strong partnerships to drive improved forecasting, operational efficiency and growth at Sprinklr.
* Partner with various functional teams to analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators
* Develop financial models and analyses for business partners to support optimal decision making
* Support the continued development of Budgeting, Forecasting, Operational Planning and Modeling at Sprinklr
* Communicate initiatives and goals with leadership
* Bachelor's Degree with one or more years of experience in a corporate finance, accounting or consulting role
* Ability to communicate with business owners from around the organization, creating strong partnerships with other teams without direct reporting lines
* Comfort working with and condense large amounts of data into digestible, actionable information for leadership
* Most happy working on a range of cross functional projects
* Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.