The most complete social media management system for the enterprise. We help the world’s largest brands do marketing, advertising, care, sales, research, and commerce on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and 21 other channels globally – all on one integrated platform.
We are seeking a Marketing Campaign Specialist who can help take our global marketing campaigns and demand generation programs to the next level. In this role, you’ll work on the Marketing operations team working closely with various groups within marketing to build and execute campaigns and programs designed to generate leads that contribute to sales pipeline.
The successful candidate will have superior knowledge of demand generation best practices, has a minimum of 1-2 years of Marketo experience deploying campaigns, natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities, strong project management skills, and the ability to drive program execution while managing the expectations of various stakeholders.
* Participate with other Sprinklr marketers to deploy campaigns via Marketo, ensuring that campaigns are in line with best practices and current thought leadership
* Experience and knowledge of B2B marketing automation strategies and best practices
* Robust data and analytical skills
* Project management skills and strong attention to detail.
* Demonstrated ability to manage logistics and tactical details with flawless execution.
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced environment.
* Configure, build, and manage campaigns in the Marketo software platform.
* Experience with event platforms such as Certain or Cvent a plus
* Proactive problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution
* Have a passion for digital marketing, continually keeping abreast of new developments and best practices with Marketo and across the marketing stack
* 1-2 years of hands on experience with Marketo, preferably having served a large enterprise audience leveraging multi-channel strategies
* CSS and HTML knowledge
* Excellent structured communication skills
* Experience working in a digital agency, consulting firm or digital marketing organization is a plus
* Eager to learn new applications and technologies
* Ready to be part of a rapidly expanding team
* Technical problem-solving skills
* 4-year college degree in a technical or marketing field, or equivalent
Apply to Sprinklr (Campaign Operations Specialist)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.