With more than 6 billion ad decisions per day, SpotX is the largest global marketplace of video ad inventory reaching 600 million unique visitors in more than 190 countries each month.
Our engineers work on one of the most transparent programmatic video advertising platforms. Everyday we are building new tools, features and functions to further expand our publishers and advertisers ability to buy and sell advertising.
We are seeking a talented, versatile and humble Technical Project Manager who can be an immediate contributor brilliantly to our team. You’ll be working in a fast-paced but casual environment with highly talented peers.
This person will be a pragmatic technical project leader, with past success being a hands on leader working with a variety of teams and managing projects through to release. Successful candidates should be prepared to work in an organization that produces more than 200 releases per year.
* Identifies and manages dependencies with other internal or external teams and customers
* Facilitates release management, production quality, and project tracking
* Help teams get code into production!
* Be able to hold people accountable to process, and work at all levels of the organization
* Foster an environment of consistency - sizing, tracking, estimations and metrics
* Provides metrics and status to management - ability to serve as POC for multiple releases at once
* Is familiar with Atlassian JIRA, Confluence and other software development tools that will help you track actions and issues so that you can drive them to closure
**Needed SpotX’er talents:**
* Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
* 5-8 years of project management experience, specifically working with technical teams
* Making teams work and feel like awesome teams
* Thorough understanding of enterprise software development processes and lifecycle
* Ability to effectively and clearly communicate on project status
**Bonus SpotX’er talents:**
* Agile/Scrum knowledge
* Managing a large group of projects and teams simultaneously
* Direct experience working with software engineering teams