With more than 6 billion ad decisions per day, SpotX is the largest global marketplace of video ad inventory reaching 600 million unique visitors in more than 190 countries each month.
Our engineers work on one of the most transparent programmatic video advertising platforms. Everyday we are building new tools, features and functions to further expand our publishers and advertisers ability to buy and sell advertising.
We are seeking a talented, versatile and humble Project Manager who can contribute brilliantly to our team. You’ll be working in a fast-paced but casual environment with highly talented peers.
* Facilitates release management, production quality, and project tracking
* Be able to hold people accountable to process, and work at all levels of the organization
* Fosters an environment of consistency - sizing, tracking, estimations and metrics
* Identifies and manage dependencies with other internal or external teams and customers
* Provides metrics and status to management - ability to serve as POC for multiple releases at once
* Is familiar with Atlassian JIRA, Confluence and other software development tools that will help you track actions and issues so that you can drive them to closure
* Help teams get code into production!
**Needed SpotX’er talents:**
* Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
* 1-3 years project management experience
* Making teams work and feel like awesome teams
* Thorough understanding of enterprise software development processes and lifecycle
**Bonus SpotX’er talents:**
* Ad Tech industry knowledge
* Software Development project management
* Agile/Scrum knowledge
* SmartSheets experience
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.