SolarWinds provides powerful and affordable monitoring and management software that is designed to make jobs easier for IT professionals, Managed Service Providers, and DevOps pros. Since our founding in 1999, we have delivered on this promise across the Hybrid IT infrastructure platform. We now serve over 250,000 customers, and we have grown to over $500 million in annual revenue with an organization of over 2,200 employees.
SolarWinds is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to own global go to market strategy for the Networking Management Software product line. This is a critical product line for the company and a high profile role. Here’s a chance to demonstrate your exceptional product marketing skills and take your career to the next level. The right person for this role loves telling technical people compelling stories about technical products.
* Know your customers, the problems they face, and how they find solutions.
* Conduct regular market, customer and competitive research to improve go-to-market strategies, messaging, positioning, and execution.
* Deliver engaging and differentiated messages to drive awareness and high volume demand.
* Own the growth of the products you manage
* Drive your products’ success by leading a small team and collaborating with product marketing, demand generation, and sales to execute integrated go-to-market strategies.
* Be a product evangelist with prospects, analysts, press, customers, partners, and employees
* Minimum 5+ years’ product marketing experience in networking or related industry.
* Comfortable moving quickly with limited information in a “test, learn, adapt” culture.
* Ability to dig into databases and spreadsheets to find the meaning in the data
* Experience marketing & selling technical products to IT professionals is desired
* Strong oral, written, and graphic communication skills
* Top quality project and program management discipline is a must.
* High energy levels, enthusiasm and can-do attitude is a must
* Ideal candidate has a marketing and technical background
* Experience managing networks or network engineering is strongly preferred
* Technical degree preferred; MBA a plus
* Experience in product marketing for major networking hardware or software vendor is ideal.
Apply to Solarwinds (Senior Product Marketing Manager)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.