In 2003, Peter Taunton had a vision to give consumers a fast, convenient and affordable workout alternative to traditional "big box" health clubs and entrepreneurs a practical model to run their own business.
Snap Fitness is seeking an energetic Personal Trainer to join our team. The right candidate will have a passion for fitness, desire to motivate others, and a fun upbeat attitude. This is an incredible opportunity for you to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting fitness companies in the country!
* Conduct service appointments with members which includes body fat analysis, nutritional counseling, proper use of fitness equipment, and proper form of exercises.
* Advise members on ways to achieve their fitness goals.
* Develop individualized exercise programs consistent with our members’ personal fitness and exercise goals.
* Continually monitor and assist members to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises.
* Ensure facility cleanliness and tidiness.
* Responsible for achieving monthly revenue goal established by management team.
* Partner with sales/management team to help new members achieve their fitness goals with personal training.
* Personal Trainer certification from a nationally accredited organization (NESTA, ACE, ACSM, Cooper Fitness, NASM, NATA, NSCA, NPTI, ISSA).
* First Aid & CPR Certified.
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work with clients from all walks of life
* Minimum of two years personal training experience
* Applicant must be a fun and personable team player with a great sense of humor!