Skuid was founded in 2013 on the simple belief that enterprise apps should stop forcing people to behave like machines. Instead, apps should behave more like the humans who use them, so everyone can thrive in the digital world. With Skuid’s simple-to-use but incredibly robust cloud design-and-deploy platform, companies can seamlessly unite their data, apps, and processes to unleash productivity and engagement, particularly in sales organizations.
We are changing an industry and are experiencing massive growth and adoption. If you are an exceptional, innovative software engineer in either Walnut Creek, CA or Chattanooga, TN. Please contact us to discuss how you can to help continue to drive the growth of a product that is creating significant value for enterprises businesses.
* Individual contributor role in a product engineering team to develop well designed, testable, code for software products sold to customers across all major industries around the world.
* Contribute in all phases of an agile development lifecycle.
* Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
* Build in quality, reusable code and processes to all development activity.
* Develop with reusable, scalable design.
* Maintain and address issues.
* Work closely with the Skuid Technical Support team to assist with customer issues as needed.
* Create technical documentation as needed.
* Degree in Computer Science, related technical fields, or equivalent practical experience.
* Solid CRUD experience with relational databases or NoSQL.
* Passion for innovation. A person who doesn’t wait for someone to tell the exact way to implement, but rather thrives on creating innovative and scalable approaches to solving problems.
* Fast learner. The type of person who is constantly learning and quickly puts their new found knowledge into action.
* Experience working in an Agile environment, following SCRUM and iterative patterns of development
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.