Skuid was founded in 2013 on the simple belief that enterprise apps should stop forcing people to behave like machines. Instead, apps should behave more like the humans who use them, so everyone can thrive in the digital world. With Skuid’s simple-to-use but incredibly robust cloud design-and-deploy platform, companies can seamlessly unite their data, apps, and processes to unleash productivity and engagement, particularly in sales organizations.
The Skuid Product Engineering team is responsible for developing world-class software products that are used by customers and partners across every major industry. The role of a Quality Engineer at Skuid is to ensure that when Skuid products are released, they have passed a prescribed suite of functional tests. In addition to this role, you will be triaging and prioritizing bugs to be addressed by engineers, found during your own testing, or those that you have collected from customers, the Skuid Community, Tech Support, Solutions Engineers, internal IT Solutions, or internal users. You will also be developing automated tests with tools such as Selenium. In addition, you will be responsible for managing test scripts, running regression suites, providing data and analysis on the health of the product quality.
* Individual contributor role in a product engineering team to write and implement well-designed, efficient test cases and automation scripts in each sprint, and regression suites for the Skuid product.
* Manage, organize, and document all test cases, scripts, and suites.
* Provide clear and frequent communication within each sprint as the status and risks of functional product issues.
* Active contributor an agile product development lifecycle.
* Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for review to the product engineering team.
* Ensure product increments are in compliance with user story acceptance criteria and other specifications.
* Work closely with the Skuid Technical Support team to assist with assessing and documenting customer issues.
* Create technical documentation as needed.
* Become certified with Skuid and as a Salesforce Platform Developer I within 6 months.
* BS in Computer Science, related technical fields, or equivalent practical experience.
* Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
* 2+ years of hands-on experience in a quality assurance or engineering role.
* Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, NoSQL.
* Experience working in an Agile environment, following SCRUM and iterative patterns of development
* Proven results oriented person with a delivery focus.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.