Six Foot was founded in 2000 as an interactive agency, building digital experiences designed to make connections between people, brands, and technology more human and meaningful.
Six Foot is looking for a Sr. UI Engineer with great C++ knowledge and broad experience in and passion for UI development. This engineer will be actively coding and engineering UI screens for various aspects of our games. Qualified candidates will need to have a strong background in engineering human graphical interfaces and have a well-rounded understanding of UI Engineering.
The ideal candidate has strong skills with both people and technology. This role requires an excellent engineer who can effectively collaborate with designers, program managers and other engineering leaders across the company to build awesome UX experiences. The ability to mentor engineers and set and drive technical vision is a big plus.
* Develop, modify, and debug UI software in C/C++
* Deploy, evaluate performance, optimize and test UI software on PC and console platforms
* Collaborate across internal departments (art, design, audio, QA, etc)
* Document software and features for internal and external engineering teams
* Participate in the scheduling, design, performance test, and code review process
* Mastery of C++ with a minimum of 5 years’ professional experience
* Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented programming
* Demonstrated ability to write efficient, clean, readable, portable, and reliable code
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience working with 3rdparty libraries
* Experience using UI frameworks
* Experience with shipping and maintaining applications that have a global user base
* Cross-platform development experience (PC, console)
* Scaleform, Unreal Engine, and/or Unreal Motion Graphics experience
* Experience with C#
* Client / Server architecture experience
* Agile development exposure
* Aptitude for UX design
* Passion for video games
Apply to Six Foot (Senior User Interface Engineer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.