More than a decade ago our founders got started building a new category of products at PayPal and FedEx to protect online retailers from fraud. We found that existing solutions only provided retailers with a cryptic score and relied on human expertise alone to ultimately decide whether or not to accept a transaction. We soon realized online retailers were in need of a simple yes or no decision, but such a product did not exist, and Signifyd was born.
You have a strong will to constantly learn new things and always improve. You are really good at spotting fraud trends and love working on puzzles, investigating suspicious behavior, and digging through large data. All these while using your keen eyes for details to connect the dots. You are well-versed with the payments world (especially CNP environment) and have some background with chargebacks.
* Identify meaningful insights from chargeback data. Interpret and communicate findings from analysis to engineers, product and stakeholders.
* Analyze high-volume data to investigate, identify and report trends linked to fraudulent transactions.
* Review suspicious activity and complex fraud cases to help identify and resolve fraud risk trends and issues.
* Collaborate with cross-functional groups such as Customer Support, Product Management, and Engineering to enhance tools, data sources, system functionalities, and fraud detection methods
* Monitor fraud alerts and configure risk rules accordingly to flag potential fraudulent orders
* Apply risk management policies and procedures to help manage and minimize losses.
* Minimum 3 years experience in fraud investigation in e-commerce or payments industry
* Analytical, quantitative mindset with a keen attention to detail
* High level of computer skills to effectively use multiple systems
* Willingness to adapt to a constantly changing, customer-driven work environment
* Ability to work on routine tasks both independently and with the team
* Self-starter and comfortable taking initiative while quickly grasping concepts, processes and ideas
* Excellent SQL skills
* Fluency with data analysis and visualization tools (Tableau is extra credit)
* (highly desired) Familiarity with scripting
* (highly desired) Experience working with Rules Engine
* Local candidates only
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.