More than a decade ago our founders got started building a new category of products at PayPal and FedEx to protect online retailers from fraud. We found that existing solutions only provided retailers with a cryptic score and relied on human expertise alone to ultimately decide whether or not to accept a transaction. We soon realized online retailers were in need of a simple yes or no decision, but such a product did not exist, and Signifyd was born.
You have a strong will to constantly learn new things and always improve. You thrive in a high-paced environment. You love working on puzzles, investigating suspicious behavior, and digging through large data, All while using your keen eyes for details to connect the dots.
* Analyze high-volume data to investigate, identify and report trends linked to fraudulent transactions to resolve fraud risk trends and issues.
* Collaborate with cross-functional groups such as Customer Support, Product Management, and Engineering to enhance tools, data sources, system functionalities, and fraud detection methods
* Apply risk management policies and procedures to help manage and minimize losses.
* Review high-volume data to identify issues with data quality and strengthen model performance.
* Create custom Tableau dashboards to help track model performance KPIs
* Excellent SQL skills, with strong experience in building complex, custom SQL queries
* Minimum 3 years experience in analytic role
* Analytical, quantitative mindset with a keen attention to detail
* High level of computer skills to effectively use multiple systems
* Fluency with data analysis and visualization tools (Tableau is extra credit)
* Willingness to adapt to a constantly changing, customer-driven work environment
* Ability to work on routine tasks both independently and with the team
* Self-starter and comfortable taking initiative while quickly grasping concepts, processes and ideas
* (highly desired) Familiarity with scripting
* Local candidates only
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.