Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides.
The CT Automation and Control Technology Field is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Deep Learning Engineer for our Princeton, NJ location. The successful candidate will join our Product Design, Modeling and Simulation Research Group (PSM-US) to create a whole new family of design to manufacturing applications based on advanced machine learning techniques. Our Princeton facility is recognized for providing a stimulating environment for highly talented and self-motivated professionals. You will have the opportunity to test your knowledge in a challenging problem-solving environment. You will be encouraged to think out-of-the-box, innovate and find solutions to real-life problems. Our team has a strong publication record in leading journals and conferences.
* Installation, configuration, integration, and management of HPC systems, clusters, operating systems, peripherals, and system interfaces.
* Actively participate in challenging software and hardware research projects focused at applying combination of Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing and Knowledge Representation pipelines to design, analysis and engineering workflows for real world problems.
* Research, design, and implement algorithms that power knowledge inference and online recommendations, based on Deep Learning, to consume design and engineering data in real-time.
* Advance the state-of-the-art in the field, including generating patents and publications in top journals and conferences.
* Working with customers to understand algorithm requirements and deliver high-quality solutions.
* PhD degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Operations Research, Mechanical Engineering, Statistics or Applied Mathematics. PhD in Machine learning is preferred.
* 7+ plus years of related experience.
* Applied experience with anyone or more of Natural Language Processing and Deep Learning tools is a must. Skills in optimization, probabilistic reasoning, uncertainty quantification and design analysis are a plus.
* In depth knowledge of HPC systems/applications and skilled experience in the installation and configuration of operating systems and applications software related to HPC and parallel architectures.
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English are required in combination with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills and can do attitude.
* Contribution to research communities and/or efforts, including publishing papers at conferences such at CVPR, ICCV, ACL, EMNLP, TACL, ICML or NIPS, etc.
* Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills in English is required.
* Show passion for technologies with a can-do attitude.
* Drive and motivation for career development and open to taking on challenges.
* Team player who can also be independent, prioritize work and thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Apply to Siemens (Deep Learning Software Engineer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.