ShopAtHome.com is a free saving site that provides you access to the bestAt ShopAtHome.com, we want to prevent you from missing out on the bigger picture when you shop: an opportunity to earn Cash Back and additional rewards on the purchases you’re already making. At ShopAtHome.com, we’ve developed a powerful shopping solution: the day’s top deals, Cash Back incentives, and ShopAtHome.com Rewards Points all bundled together to create an e coupons and deals at over 50,000 of your favorite stores!
ShopAtHome.com is looking for a Senior eCommerce Merchandising Manager. We are looking for the right person to jump in and develop merchandising strategies and content as well as revenue-driving opportunities for the ShopAtHome.com experience on desktop and across mobile platforms.
This person must be a self-starter, have a passion for e-commerce and overall brand aesthetic. This position offers the unique opportunity to make an immediate and substantial impact to the organization and its brand. Strong analytical skills balanced with a great design eye are essential. Candidates with significant e-commerce experience in merchandising/category management at a consumer online company with a design background specific to big brands are strongly preferred.
* Develops strategic plans for eCommerce channels, manages day-to-day merchandising programs, and executes multi-channel integration and strategy to achieve business objectives.
* Drives sales and gross profit through optimization of product/deal assortment.
* Collaborates with the Director of eCommerce on SEO, personalization and optimization as it relates to content.
* Oversees a team of merchandisers, cross-functional in web-production.
* Owns the promotional calendar, develops creative briefs for site promotions, and manages cross-functional relationships to execute each promotion while delivering consistent messaging.
* Proactively identifies and executes on opportunities in the assortment/content for scaling based on competitive landscape and historical performance.
* Maintains effective cross-functional support and accountability necessary to drive sales.
* Sends email placement approvals to merchants and coordinates changes with Email, Merchandising, and Design teams. Sends weekly creative requests to merchants regarding upcoming placements.
* Ensures on-time implementation of design for Email Team, utilizing child tasks in weekly user stories in TFS
* Minimum of 5 – 7 years of management experience in the eCommerce industry
* Relevant eCommerce or multichannel retail experience preferred
* Experience measuring emerging technologies and media (e.g., mobile, social)
* Exemplary financial and business acumen required
* Strong analytical skills, preferably familiar with Google Analytics
* Experience with Salesforce, Ad Scheduler, and Smart Sheet desired
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build strong relationships with peers and senior leadership
* Bachelor’s degree required, with emphasis on business, marketing, consumer research, or related field
Apply to ShopAtHome.com (Senior eCommerce Merchandising Manager)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.