ShopAtHome.com is a free saving site that provides you access to the bestAt ShopAtHome.com, we want to prevent you from missing out on the bigger picture when you shop: an opportunity to earn Cash Back and additional rewards on the purchases you’re already making. At ShopAtHome.com, we’ve developed a powerful shopping solution: the day’s top deals, Cash Back incentives, and ShopAtHome.com Rewards Points all bundled together to create an e coupons and deals at over 50,000 of your favorite stores!
ShopAtHome.com, one of the largest coupon, cash back, and reward shopping sites on the Web, is searching for a full-time, exceptionally talented Mobile UX Designer to join our team. Reporting to the Creative Director, the Mobile Designer will work closely with our Mobile Product Team and design our next generation of mobile apps across a variety of platforms. In doing so, you will be responsible for creating highly usable interfaces and engaging mobile experiences. The ideal candidate will have extensive mobile platform experience working with large consumer brands. If hired, you will work in our tech-savvy and innovative corporate culture conveniently located in the Denver Tech Center.
* Develop highly intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs
* Use research and analysis to initiate and respond to ides for mobile innovation
* Conceive, manage, and lead project design from start through finish
* Create design deliverables, such as specifications, process flows, wireframes, and mock-ups
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
* Work alongside a gifted team of developers, project managers, product managers, and QA software testers
* Communicate and “sell” your design solutions to senior management as well as fellow team members
* 3+ years of experience as an interaction designer
* Experience with native app design for both iPhone and Android
* Extensive capabilities with wireframing and/or prototyping software
* Fluent in Photoshop and Illustrator
* An eye for typography, palette development, intuitive layout, and a pixel-level attention to detail
* Comprehensive understanding of UX design and industry trends for both mobile and web technologies
* Ability to create schedules and define project scope even absent clear requirements and direction
* Well-rounded understanding of online and mobile usability best practices
* Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.