Shift Digital, a pioneering digital marketing company, provides innovative enterprise and retailer business solutions to help generate more sales at a lower cost. Since 2008, the Shift Digital team has built, deployed and managed easy-to-use solutions focused on the retail distribution channel of our clients.
We are looking for a current Accounting student to join our Accounting team as an Accounting Intern. This individual will support the Accounting team with expense reports and accounts payables. This detail-oriented individual will work effectively at multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, working independently and in a team environment. In addition, candidates should be self-motivated, organized and must be able to quickly learn new computer applications.
* Assisting in client billing and vendor payables processes
* Processing assigned employee expense reports
* Travel management – tracking tradeshow spending, setting up new users
* Ad-hoc projects
* Filing and other administrative tasks
* Possess excellent understanding of computer programs and applications, most importantly Microsoft Excel
* Experience with Concur Expense reporting a plus
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work as a team player and promote a cooperative work atmosphere
* Ability to multi-task
* Open to change and willing to learn new skills
* Ability to follow up on pending issues
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Previous Accounting experience is not required. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys numbers, reporting, and task-based work, and who wants to gain exposure in the Accounting field.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.