We’re a team of data analysts, engineers, and sales and marketing professionals, building a suite of performance marketing and data products. We’re tackling the hard problem of creating meaningful tools from very large data sets, using omni-channel marketing to gain deep insight into consumer behavior. As veterans of multiple startups, we’re committed to creating a sustainable employment ecosystem and rewarding the contributions of individuals at all levels of the organization.
* Use Git and Github for source control, issue tracking, and documentation
* Fully participate in code reviews, by
* Explaining their code succinctly and accurately to someone who has not worked on the project; and
* Understanding and discussing the functionality and performance of others' code
* Experience with Django, Flask, or other Python web frameworks
* Experience with Angular
* Experience with A/B testing
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.