Sandbox is a connective agency.We are a place that enables and celebrates connection and connectivity between brands and their customers. Every member of our team is passionately and relentlessly committed to driving our clients’ business forward in everything we do.
Sandbox Kansas City is looking for a Sr. Art Director to add to their team. The Sr. Art Director works with a copy partner(s) to formulate concepts and execute layout designs for a variety of visual communications, both print and digital. They have a strong understanding of the appropriate applications and current design/technology trends. Categories and capabilities of this division include retail, B2C/B2B, broadcast (motion and live action), experiential, OOH and POP.
* Developing concepts and collaborating with copywriter (s) to produce campaign/project ideas for various clients.
* The ability to collaborate well with writers, motion designers, producers (live action and audio)
* Fully monitors and follow through on production of all assigned projects.
* Delivering presentations to team and/or mid-level to senior creative personnel.
* Thorough knowledge of brand goals, positioning, market and competitors.
* Owning timelines in conjunction with production personnel and manages their reports to complete and present work on time.
* Remaining current on industry trends and technology.
* Supervising the work of others, generally 1-2 employees at art director level or below.
You must have a Bachelor's degree and 3-5+ years of relevant experience-retail/shopper marketing background is a plus.T he ideal candidate would be a strong conceptual art director versed in both traditional and broadcast.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.