A Business Analyst in this role will act as a fully qualified individual producer who applies a broad knowledge of analytical concepts, practices and procedures. They will specialize in healthcare business functions and process flows.
• Work with users to analyze, organize, and document business requirements for reports, surveillance, and relevant workflows
• Participate in Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions with state personnel and external vendors
• Attend regular meetings with project leadership and team members. Set up and coordinate meetings
• Assist with recognizing, monitoring, and providing potential solutions for risks/issues
• Use knowledge of functional requirements to help with user interface design as well as wireframe documentation and review
• Coordinate with user acceptance testing (UAT) team as necessary during test case creation and testing
• Recommend and develop new methodologies for compliance requirements and supporting information management security in relation to data management
• Collaborate with business partners to help in identifying, analyzing, and resolving inconsistencies and data errors
• Work with data analysts and architects in order to ensure database designs are correspond with information architecture and information management, as well as industry standards.
• Build and develop effective working relationships with project participants, vendors, stakeholders, and sponsors
• Strong business analyst experience/skills - required
• Previous experience with COTS platforms (ex: FACETS, QNXT, or HealthEdge) – required
• Previous experience with Plexis Healthcare Systems – preferred
• Previous experience working in healthcare - preferred
• Demonstrated ability to interact with all non-technical and technical members of the organization
• Demonstrated ability to flow and interact with company’s senior management
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills including verbal and written
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.