RSUI is a leading underwriter of wholesale specialty insurance. We work with insurance wholesalers to provide a wide range of insurance products, including: property, casualty, professional liability and directors and officers ("D&O") liability coverage. RSUI provides insurance to thousands of companies nationwide.
RSUI is seeking an experienced Casualty Underwriter, focused on primary GL accounts, for our Atlanta office.
* Underwrite, service, and maintain a profitable book of casualty business.
* Determine and recommend acceptable pricing and terms, within underwriting authority, on new business and renewals.
* Stay current on competition, underwriting environment, and market conditions and share that knowledge within the department.
* Oversee the accuracy and timely issuance of quotes, binders, and policies.
* Monitor claims and loss experience.
* Maintain relationships with existing producers and assist in the development of new producers.
* Maintain a market presence locally and out of state.
* Assist in special projects and reports.
* Maintain an awareness and presence within the industry.
* College degree, industry designation, or equivalent business experience
* 10 years Casualty underwriting experience
* Strong math aptitude
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent time management skills
* Good interpersonal skills
* Team oriented attitude and approach
* Ability to make decisions and demonstrate initiative
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Excel and Word)
* Good negotiation skills
Apply to RSUI (Senior Casualty Underwriter (Primary General Liability))
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.