RLI is a specialty insurance company that helps customers navigate the world of insurance and risk. For half a century, we've been helping people and companies safeguard their assets through our innovative portfolio of property and casualty coverages and surety products.
RLI is hiring an Administrative Assistant for our Atlanta, GA office.
Main duties will include:
* Schedule appointments for various department personnel.
* Provide assistance to internal and external contacts over the phone.
* Generate reports and compose memos.
* Research and create presentations along with handling multiple administration projects.
* Prepare and monitor invoices and expense reports.
* Perform a variety of administrative functions as needed.
* Coordinate special events including meetings and luncheons/parties for the Atlanta branch office.
* Prepare travel arrangements for various department personnel.
Under frequent supervision, support the administration of the company’s departmental functions. Schedule appointments for various department personnel. Provide assistance to contacts over the phone. Generate reports and compose memos. Research and create presentations along with multiple projects. Prepare and monitor invoices and expense reports. Perform a variety of administrative functions.
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties, all employees are expected to conform to the following:
* Perform quality work within deadlines, with or without direct supervision.
* Interact professionally with other employees, customers, and suppliers.
* Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
* Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
* Ability to generate innovative solutions within the various departments.
* Ability to communicate findings and recommendations to internal and external contacts on administrative matters.
* Ability to use software to summarize and analyze large amounts of data.
* Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 1-2 years of related experience in a related field or position.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.