With 30 years of experience in the industry, RehabCare is the largest contract rehabilitation company in the country. We provide rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational and speech-language therapies, to over 2,000 hospitals and long-term care facilities in 47 states, covering virtually every care setting including inpatient, outpatient, skilled nursing, home health, long-term acute care and assisted living.
* Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to patient records.
* Document patient care in accordance with Peoplefirst, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
* Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
* Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
* Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
* Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
* Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program culminating in an associate;s degree.
* Current and valid state PTA license or equivalent in the states where services are rendered
* CPR certification (when required)
* Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.