Redbubble is quite simply the finest and most diverse creative community and marketplace on the interlink. There, we said it. With artists and designers hailing from every corner of the globe, displaying eye opening talent, skill, passion and enthusiasm for all forms of creativity there really is no better place for you to get your artistic kicks.
Our Performance Marketing team is a key part of our growth engine, and you could be the paid marketing expert to help us grow our efforts in creating an unparalleled ecosystem of artists and buyers. In this exciting growth role you will work across paid channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Google search and display. You'll be based in San Francisco with occasional travel to our other awesome international locations.
* Thoroughly understand and report on performance against goals and key performance indicators
* Analyze and synthesize performance data, and recommend appropriate actions based on findings
* Collaborate with product managers, engineers and data analysts to use product feeds and APIs to profitably scale paid channels
* Execute integrated campaigns and promotions in paid channels
* Develop testing strategy including goals, hypotheses, execution, measurement, interpretation of results and implementation of findings
* Collaborate with designers and copywriters to enable them to deliver creative assets as needed
* A performance marketer, technical marketer or product manager working on paid marketing in consumer web, mobile apps or on behalf of clients with an advertising technology platform
* Deep, hands-on experience using some or all of the following: Facebook Power Editor, Facebook APIs, Google AdWords, Google Shopping API and Google Analytics
* An expert-level analyst who can easily synthesize and summarize reports
* Someone who communicates exceptionally and with clarity, both verbally and in writing
**What you’ll bring to the bubble:**
* 3+ years of work experience, at least 2 of which have been working on paid marketing
* Strong experience with pulling and manipulating data to prepare regular performance reports, synthesize results and make recommendations
* Advanced spreadsheet skills including functions, pivot tables and lookup tables
* A great sense of humor and a passionate approach to your work
Apply to Redbubble (Performance Marketing Manager)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.